Mini Militia - Doodle Army 2
Multiplayer combat game with online and local connectability
If you love multiplayer combat games that provide hours of fun and excitement, then Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia is the app for you. As a player of this highly intense game, you will begin your training when you meet Sarge who pushes you to hone your skills in any one of the three offline gaming modes: Training, Survival, and Co-op. Players can choose from a variety of weapons, including shotguns, sniper rifles, and even flamethrowers. Talk about exciting!
Once you have mastered the offline gaming modes, you can move on to the online mode. In this mode, you are able to connect with players from around the world and engage in adrenaline pumping virtual international warfare. The game offers dual stick shooting controls that give players a great deal of control over their online characters. The powerful rocket boots give players the boost they need to fly vertically and obtain a strategic advantage over the enemy. Other aspects of the game that make it incredibly entertaining are the melee attacks, dual wield ability, and zoom control. All players also have access to the best weapons and grenades.
If you are looking for more realistic graphics, then this game is not for you. The action of Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia is set against a cartoonish backdrop that is meant to be more tongue-in-cheek than real-world.
- Multiple gaming modes for different circumstances.
- Play against others in the same room or online.
- Various features that make gaming more fun.
- Users must purchase the full version of the app in order to obtain total access to all features.
- In-game Friends is here! Now you can add players as friends and play custom games together!
Note - just make sure you and your friends are on this latest app version, only then you could find them and play together
- You can also search for other players by nickname or ID, and add them as friends directly in the game regardless of your account type (including guests)
- In addition, we’ve made some bug fixes related to Friends.